CACI Qatar Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in CACI Qatar . careers.caci.com New Latest Jobs 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest CACI Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
CACI Qatar is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching CACI Qatar Jobs 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with CACI Qatar then you can apply for CACI Qatar Jobs 2021. The details of CACI Qatar Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through CACI Qatar which one matching with your profile.
CACI Qatar Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in CACI Qatar
CACI Qatar now hiring for Network Manager II Position for Qatar location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for CACI Qatar Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do CACI Qatar jobs in Qatar, can apply for this Network Manager II job position. For this best jobs in CACI Qatar company/department office situated in Qatar. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Qatar through CACI Qatar , Because CACI Qatar is providing approximately QAR 14,510 per month. for the position of Network Manager II.
Details of CACI Qatar Jobs for Network Manager II Position according to company’s official CACI Qatar Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about CACI Qatar jobs in Qatar, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||CACI Qatar|
|Job Profile||Network Manager II|
|Name of Recruitment||CACI Qatar Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 14,510 per month|
|Job Type||CACI Qatar Jobs in Qatar|
Qualification & Experience Required for CACI Qatar Vacancies 2021
Are you interested in continuing your career in AUAB Qatar/AFCENT in a mission focused environment? CACI has established and upcoming positions throughout the Southwest Asia theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative, and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement AUAB-379th Qatar, AFCENT’s mission objectives.
CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Network Manager. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, AUAB-379 ECS, located OCONUS in Qatar. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Supervises and manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
- Provide Intermediate “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment.
- Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
- Performs a variety of difficult assignments associated with monitoring and controlling to include performing engineering, installation, operations, and maintenance of different types of IP-based routers and switches, as directed in individual TOs.
- The candidate will use USAFCENT-provided standard network devices for routing and switching. The candidate will maintain standard USAFCENT-approved operating systems on these devices. The candidate will configure Tier 2 routing and switching devices for optimal operations IAW NOSC standards. The candidate will engineer, install, and maintain network equipment to support new and emerging requirements.
- The candidate will provide responsive services to include real-time network-level configuration control, network restoration, quality control and performance standards, status reporting, MSL, and other actions required by policies, responsibilities, and operational procedures IAW the SPIN-C, and support all NOSC-deployed projects.
- The candidate will/may require network rights and privileges commensurate with roles and responsibilities as indicated in the TO, to include: Network Management, monitoring, and sustainment; Maintain compliance with all associated guidance and directives in the SPIN-C; Maintain compliance with guidance and directives issued in CTOs and NOTAMs; Maintain compliance with all associated DoD, AF, USCENTCOM, USAFCENT, and local Instructions; Report and track, utilizing Remedy, all local and enterprise issues associated with network and systems operations.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Currently hold an adjudicated Secret Clearance and be able to maintain
- BA/BS + 6 years recent specialized or AA/AS +9 years recent specialized or a major cert + 11 years recent specialized experience
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
- CISCO CCNA Routing and Switching or Data Center
- CISCO CCNA – Security
- CISCO CCNA Collaboration
- Specialized experience in:
- CISCO Routing/Switching technologies
- Managing networks with industry standard platforms, network performance analysis, Cisco IOS network configuration, and network troubleshooting
- Establishing new circuit requirements
- Documenting network enterprise, developing continuity folders, and as-built drawings
- CICSO Call Manager and WebEx
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL v3 – Foundation
- Experience with GEM
- COMSEC CRO experience
- Experience supporting DoD / AFCENT
- Experience working with DISA and Circuit Actions
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI Qatar Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this CACI Qatar Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: CACI Qatar Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official CACI Qatar Job Portal.
- Click on the CACI Qatar job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the CACI Qatar Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For CACI Qatar Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- CACI Hiring.
- Which Job Profile CACI Qatar Needed?
Answer:- CACI for Network Manager II job position.
- Which is the official CACI Qatar Careers Portal?
Answer:- careers.caci.com is official CACI Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this CACI Qatar Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- Candidate should have experience from relevant field Required for Network Manager II job position.
- How to Apply for CACI Qatar Network Manager II job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.