Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Hamad Bin Khalifa University. www.hbku.edu.qa New Latest Jobs 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar then you can apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs 2021. The details of Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar which one matching with your profile.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar now hiring for Supporting the Executive Director Position for Doha location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar jobs in Doha, can apply for this Supporting the Executive Director job position. For this best jobs in Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar company/department office situated in Doha. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Doha through Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar, Because Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar is providing approximately QAR 7,000-35,000 Per Month. for the position of Supporting the Executive Director.
Details of Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs for Supporting the Executive Director Position according to company’s official Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar jobs in Doha, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar|
|Job Profile||Supporting the Executive Director|
|Name of Recruitment||Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 7,000-35,000 per month|
|Job Type||Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs in Doha|
Qualification & Experience Required for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Vacancies 2021
- Supporting the Executive Director of QBRI in ongoing commercialization projects.
- Overall management of the various QBRI research gateways and oversight of QBRI transnational initiatives, contracts and budgets to help the institute better leverage and monetize its intellectual assets.
- Assisting in the follow-up of business development activities to fill the research pipeline and to help identify new companies and projects for QBRI to work on.
- Communicating effectively with team members and management to relay transnational activities issues and implement necessary actions in response to those issues
- Initiating, planning and executing activities to facilitate business collaboration and to raise awareness of commercialization opportunities.
- Identifying business challenges, providing timely and constructive feedback, and recommending specific strategies to address them.
- Sourcing, evaluating and identifying new innovation projects with commercial potential market projects to external partners using white papers or other marketing materials.
- Acting as the (external) partnership focal point for QBRI and working with the Executive Director and scientific directors to assess on-going commercialization partnerships as well as the development of new ones.
- Collaborating with management and the scientific team on the identification of which research projects could be commercially viable.
- Providing market research and analysis in research areas, and identifying potential opportunities as well as commercial/strategic partners.
- Supporting the creation of businesses through business plan development, providing due diligence, and assisting with patenting and other preparation work.
- Introducing training programs on innovation and IP management, specifically tailored to the needs of researchers at QBRI.
- Building awareness within the organization regarding commercialization strategies.
- Keeping up to date on potential events/conferences where QBRI should promote its excellence to raise awareness.
- Reviewing and negotiating research contracts and MOUs in coordination with QF’s legal office.
- Liaise with the Vice President for Research-RDI management to ensure proper coordination of commercialization strategies.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries:
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Executive Director – regular contact to discuss commercialization progress and potential spin-out related matters, provide updates and receive guidance.
- QBRI senior management and research group leaders – frequent contact to collaborate on marketing of QBRI’s research, potential research partnerships and any issues related to commercialization.
- Administrative staff – contact as needed to obtain/provide required information and respond to inquiries.
- QBRI partners – contact as needed to execute new partnerships and maintain outstanding relationships.
- National and international research institutes, companies and universities – looking for potential partnerships.
Problem Solving & Complexity:
- Evaluates, compares, and relates information from across the business
- Identifies broader implications of proposed solutions across the organization.
- Uses own experience and evidence from theory, other industries and technologies, to identify problems and understand situations.
- Reviews the existing policy to enable effective problem solving and judgment by the team.
Decision-Making Authority & Responsibility:
- Exhibits sound judgment to anticipate potential implications of all decisions; balances benefits and risks and identifies areas of uncertainty.
- Evaluates information by penetrating questions, thus ensuring complete information is available to make an informed decision.
- Arrives at well-researched decisions that balances quality service and cost.
- Encourages and supports appropriate risk taking by subordinates when making decisions.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- PhD degree in biochemistry or biomedical science from an accredited university, post-doc experience preferred.
- 8-10 years of relevant full-time work experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Outstanding experience in commercialization of healthcare related science, technology transfer, business development and marketing is preferable.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, presentation listening and teamwork skills with high level of organization with attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with a broad range of people nationally and internationally in a professional and ethical manner.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Job Portal.
- Click on the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Needed?
Answer:- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Recruiting for Supporting the Executive Director job position.
- Which is the official Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.hbku.edu.qa/ is official Hamad Bin Khalifa University Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- Candidate should have experience from relevant field Required for Supporting the Executive Director job position.
- How to Apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar Supporting the Executive Director job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.