Mind Institute Qatar Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Mind Institute Qatar. mindinstitutes.com New Latest Jobs 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest Mind Institute Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Mind Institute Qatar is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Mind Institute Qatar Jobs 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Mind Institute Qatar then you can apply for Mind Institute Qatar Jobs 2021. The details of Mind Institute Qatar Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Mind Institute Qatar which one matching with your profile.
Mind Institute Qatar Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in Mind Institute Qatar
Mind Institute Qatar now hiring for Special Educator Position for Qatar location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Mind Institute Qatar Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Mind Institute Qatar jobs in Qatar, can apply for this Special Educator job position. For this best jobs in Mind Institute Qatar company/department office situated in Qatar. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Qatar through Mind Institute Qatar, Because Mind Institute Qatar is providing approximately QAR 5970.00 per month. for the position of Special Educator .
Details of Mind Institute Qatar Jobs for Special Educator Position according to company’s official Mind Institute Qatar Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Mind Institute Qatar jobs in Qatar, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Mind Institute Qatar|
|Job Profile||Special Educator|
|Name of Recruitment||Mind Institute Qatar Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 5970.00 per month|
|Job Type||Mind Institute Qatar Jobs in Qatar|
Qualification & Experience Required for Mind Institute Qatar Vacancies 2021
To serve as chief advocate for each child enrolled in your EIP classroom and design learning programs tailored to relative strengths and areas of need as identified on the child’s IEP. As a Special Educator, you will provide learning opportunities to meet the needs of children with a range of learning, emotional, physical and mental disabilities.
In this role you are responsible for planning, developing, delivering and evaluating appropriate individualized educational services, learning programs and instruction for children in collaboration with other professionals within Mind Institute. Your scope of responsibility extends to all educational aspects of each child both inside and outside of the classroom environment.
- Arrive to work promptly and demonstrate good time management skills.
- Present oneself in a polished, professional demeanor at all times wearing the uniform provided.
- Behave respectfully and sensitively to cultural and religious norms and values at all times.
- Work with a diverse range of clients who all have different needs.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Accept and utilize feedback from colleagues and Assistant Manager.
- Serve as a substitute when staff is absent.
To follow set center protocols, including:
- Health and Safety: to have responsibility for the health, safety, and welfare of self and others and to Implement all safety and emergency procedures as instructed by MI. Document, follow-up and inform the Assistant Manager on all safety issues.
· Equal Opportunities: to comply with the center’s policies on equal opportunities
· Confidentiality: to ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
· Policies and Procedures: to comply with the center’s policies and procedures and code of conduct.
- Provide 1:1 and group sessions.
- Review new children’s BIOs.
- Review and approve the weekly lesson plans for each class.
- Review the Individual Educational Plans (IEP).
- Review the weekly progress notes in the communication books and on Write Upp to ensure that all are following the SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan) way.
- Review progress reports before sending it to the Clinical Director for final approval.
- Supervise the Special Educators and Teacher Assistants to make sure that all are following the same behavior management/ teaching strategies and that all IEP objectives are based on the ABLLS curriculum.
- Provide parents with information and support to help in the progress of the children.
- Supervise, organize and create learning resources to assist in the development of the children.
- Plan activities and field trips to help children generalize their acquired skills.
- Evaluate and specify the relative educational strengths and areas of need for each child.
- To monitor and review the progress of children against the care aims and set goals, modifying these goals as appropriate.
- Coordinate with the multidisciplinary team providing support to children.
- Prepare progress reports every three months.
- Organize and manage daily routines within the classroom.
- Create engaging learning activities and use appropriate resources.
- Act as a role model for Learning Support Assistants.
- Train and assign tasks to all Learning Assistants under your supervision.
- Implement effective support strategies for an individual’s behaviors in coordination with the assigned psychologist.
- Effectively manage group behaviors in coordination with the assigned psychologist.
- Ensure systems are in place for regular reporting and feedback to parents re progress towards communication target.
- Demonstrate the ability to reflect on practice with peers and supervisors.
- Work with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Listen openly and apply suggestions made by the Assistant Manager. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Attend staff and in-service meetings, training, and events as required.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- To undertake general administrative tasks, such as compiling reports and progress notes based on observations and informal assessments, making telephone calls and ensuring all child information is up to date.
- Making weekly notes for each child on Write-upp.
- Ensuring you update each child’s communication book twice per week relating to daily activities.
· Upon resignation or termination, prepare, before the notice period is complete, progress reports for all children enrolled in your EIP program.
- Knowledge of the relevant developmental milestones for children 0-6 years.
- Familiarity with diagnosis, treatment and follow up procedures for children with developmental disabilities.
- Ability to assess and interpret appropriate measures require to write an IEP.
- Ability to develop, implement and revise IEP’s.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families.
- Knowledge of current trends in the field.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Creative thinking.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Appreciation of diversity.
- Adaptability to new people, procedures, and situations.
- Patience, tolerance, and courtesy.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Bachelor degree in Special Education
- Fluency in English; Arabic is desirable
- A minimum of two years of experience working with kids with special needs
- A certificate/degree in Special Education
By joining our company, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and friendly environment. We place great emphasis on employee satisfaction and have a dedicated HR team to attend to your every need.
If this sounds like a job that would interest you, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on “apply” and a member of the HR department should be in contact with you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Special educator: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Mind Institute Qatar Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Mind Institute Qatar Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Mind Institute Qatar Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Mind Institute Qatar Job Portal.
- Click on the Mind Institute Qatar job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Mind Institute Qatar Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Mind Institute Qatar Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Department of Public Service and Administration Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Mind Institute Qatar Needed?
Answer:- Department of Public Service and Administration Recruiting for Special Educator job position.
- Which is the official Mind Institute Qatar Careers Portal?
Answer:- mindinstitutes.com is official Houston Methodist Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Mind Institute Qatar Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- Candidate should have experience from relevant field Required for Special Educator job position.
- How to Apply for Mind Institute Qatar Special Educator job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.