Northwestern University Qatar Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Regus Qatar . www.Northwestern University.com /careers New Latest Jobs 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest Northwestern University Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Northwestern University Qatar is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Northwestern University Qatar Jobs 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Northwestern University Qatar then you can apply for Northwestern University Qatar Jobs 2021. The details of Northwestern University Qatar Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Northwestern University Qatar which one matching with your profile.
Northwestern University Qatar Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in Northwestern University Qatar
Northwestern University Qatar now hiring for Therapist Position for Qatar location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Northwestern University Qatar Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Northwestern University Qatar jobs in Qatar , can apply for this Therapist job position. For this best jobs in Northwestern University Qatar company/department office situated in Qatar . You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Qatar through Northwestern University Qatar, Because Northwestern University Qatar is providing approximately QAR 42100.00 Per Month. for the position of Therapist.
Details of Northwestern University Qatar Jobs for Therapist Position according to company’s official Northwestern University Qatar Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Northwestern University Qatar jobs in Qatar , they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Northwestern University Qatar|
|Name of Recruitment||Northwestern University Qatar Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 42100.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
Qualification & Experience Required for Northwestern University Qatar Vacancies 2021
Department: Counseling & Psych Serv
The Northwestern University in Qatar Therapist will provide counseling and wellness services to support Northwestern University in Qatar’s diverse student body. This includes counseling and psychological services, case management, crisis intervention, consultation to the Northwestern community, educational health and wellness programming, referrals to off campus health and wellness providers as necessary, collection and evaluation of student immunization records, coordination of student health insurance purchases, and administration of medical leave of absence requests/reinstatements.
- Provide brief therapy in individual and group settings for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Provide intakes, crisis management, triage, daytime walk-in emergency service, and assume on-call responsibilities for daytime and evening emergency services.
- Maintain clinical records and necessary statistics of psychotherapeutic and other client contacts
- Consult with parents, psychiatrists, physicians, faculty, academic deans, residence life staff, off-campus counseling services, other campus offices and students, when appropriate, and with appropriate authorization in order to provide quality care to students.
- Make referrals to off-campus therapists, clinics, or hospitals, when appropriate.
Outreach and Education Programs
- Serve as liaison to various programs and schools and provide outreach and education programs for students and campus partners.
- Conduct other outreach and educational programming, as requested, including QPR trainings, Mental Health First Aid, orientation sessions for new students, workshop presentations, and emergency support services to the campus community.
- Provide, collect, and manage all required student immunization records and provide independent health insurance to all students.
- Manage and evaluate student health promotion programs focused on topics to promote healthy lifestyles, health maintenance, and disease/injury prevention.
- Attend and participate in regular Student Affairs staff meetings and Education City collaborations.
- Represent NU-Q Counseling and Wellness at NU-Q and beyond, serve on NU-Q and Education City committees as appropriate and approved by the Director of Student Affairs.
- Manage, assess, and develop Counseling and Wellness services in alignment with Northwestern University- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) including, assessment, systems management, and program development.
- Completed Master’s or Doctoral degree in a counseling related field from an accredited program.
- Licensed or license eligible in the country or state from which the advanced degree was conferred.
- 3 years of experience (post-master’s/doctoral) of mental health counseling and crisis intervention in a university counseling center, or like environment.
- Demonstrated experience integrating knowledge of social justice, and concepts of power, privilege, and oppression, into clinical services with diverse populations; including individuals from ethnically racially diverse backgrounds, those representing varying sexual orientations, and those with diverse religious identities.
- Experience facilitating community/campus-based outreach services.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Demonstrated knowledge in the specific developmental and other life issues facing undergraduate and graduate students.
- Demonstrated understanding of ethical and legal issues in mental health practice.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, consulting as needed, and as a positive member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain therapeutic relationships with students with mental health challenges and disabilities.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated service orientation.
- 6-10 years of experience (post-master’s/doctoral) of mental health counseling and crisis intervention in a comprehensive university counseling center, or like environment.
- Experience working with students from the Middle East or varied cultural groups.
- Experience leading open-ended process groups or structured theme-oriented groups.
- Knowledge of and experience with evidenced based treatment modalities such as dialectical behavior therapy and/or cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Demonstrated experience partnering effectively and collegially on an inter-disciplinary team in a university counseling center, or like environment, and with other relevant entities associated with the institution.
Preferred Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Bilingual or multilingual language skills relevant to the Northwestern University in Qatar student body.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Northwestern University Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Northwestern University Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Northwestern University Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Northwestern University Job Portal.
- Click on the Northwestern University job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Northwestern University Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Northwestern University Qatar Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Northwestern University Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Northwestern University Qatar Needed?
Answer:- Northwestern University Recruiting for Therapist job position.
- Which is the official Northwestern University Qatar Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.vinirma.com is official Northwestern University Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Northwestern University Qatar Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- Candidate should have experience from relevant field Required for Therapist job position.
- How to Apply for Northwestern University Qatar Therapist job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.