Weatherford Qatar Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Weatherford Qatar. www.weatherford.com New Latest Jobs 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest Weatherford Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Weatherford Qatar is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Weatherford Qatar Jobs 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Weatherford Qatar then you can apply for Weatherford Qatar Jobs 2021. The details of Weatherford Qatar Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Weatherford Qatar which one matching with your profile.
Weatherford Qatar Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in Weatherford Qatar
Weatherford Qatar now hiring for QAQC Supervisor Position for Qatar location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Weatherford Qatar Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Weatherford Qatar jobs in Qatar, can apply for this QAQC Supervisor job position. For this best jobs in Weatherford Qatar company/department office situated in Qatar. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Qatar through Weatherford Qatar, Because Weatherford Qatar is providing approximately QAR 6000.00 – 8000.00 a month for the position of QAQC Supervisor.
Details of Weatherford Qatar Jobs for QAQC Supervisor Position according to company’s official Weatherford Qatar Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Weatherford Qatar jobs in Qatar, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Weatherford Qatar|
|Job Profile||QAQC Supervisor|
|Name of Recruitment||Weatherford Qatar Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 6000.00 – 8000.00 a month|
|Job Type||Weatherford Qatar Jobs in Qatar|
Qualification & Experience Required for Weatherford Qatar Vacancies 2021
DUTIES & JOB SCOPE;
- Coordinating all required services, including but not limited to, engineering, equipment, materials, testing, transportation, and all aspects of the services provided
- Ensure all aspects of the services provided are performed in accordance with the relevant operating procedures
- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) agreed by company and client
- Ensuring all personnel follow Weatherford quality, operation and competency requirements
- Able to track operation schedules and availability of operations, equipment and personnel
- Being the primary liaison contact for “call-out” and be able to resolve any outstanding quality issue.
- Being the focal for QHSE matters within the team especially on project Risk Assessment, Monthly Safety Meeting, Safety Leadership meetings and Operation meeting
- Maintain transparent communication interface with client and personnel to ensure on issues are resolve and on time delivery
- Ensuring that all Field personnel are informed of equipment design and intervention requirements;
- Monitoring the daily activities performed by personnel and verifying all required data and/or test report submittals are being provided.
- Making Work Site visits to periodically monitor Field operations
- Ensuring prompt end-of-job and/or well reporting
- Actively pursuing all opportunities for continuous improvement in the overall performance of the Services provided;
- Ensuring agreement and recommendations for process improvements are implemented prior to the next similar operation.
- Developing and implementing local Quality Management System (QMS). This shall include developing and implementing the Quality Plan and Standard Operating Procedures required for the project
- Ensuring all QA/QC control measures and procedures are implemented and auditable. This shall include equipment maintenance, inspection, failure investigation, and tracking.
- Maintaining a monthly list of equipment utilization record for all dedicated in-country equipment
- Coordinating, supervising and/or performing Pre-Job Preparation, Maintenance and Inspection program
- Ensuring all equipment, containers and slings shipped to the field have the proper certification and fully comply with procedure, regulatory agency requirements and industry standard. The Coordinator shall also ensure that all containers and lifting gear comply with requirements
- Maintaining non-conformance system including handling any Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of working experience in QA QC Supervision an Auditing
- Work is performed in an office environment with controlled climate
- Occasionally must be able to work in various weather conditions. Required to meet heavy deadlines.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certified Quality Engineer from a recognized Quality organization e.g. ASQ, IRCA etc.
- Certified Lead Auditor, (IRCA or ASQ).
- Quality Management System training.
- Quality System Documentation training.
- Material and Failure analysis training
- A good working knowledge of their product line and shall clearly understand the function and quality requirements for all tools and equipment
- Ensure all required corrective and preventive action(s) are fully implemented and the effectiveness of the recommended action(s) is validated.
- Capable of reading, interpreting and understanding the applicable industry standards e.g. API, NACE, ASTM, ASME etc.
- Capable of evaluating and assessing relative product manufacturing data book records, Bill of Materials, Engineering Drawings, Material Test Reports, Weld Procedure Specifications, Weld Procedure Qualification Records, Coating & Paint Systems, Non-Destructive Examination, Hardness data etc.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the product and equipment. Quality Representative shall be competent and proficient in Quality Management System Requirements (ISO TS29001, ISO 9001, API Spec. Q1, API Spec. Q2, etc.).
Weatherford Qatar Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Weatherford Qatar Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Weatherford Qatar Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Weatherford Qatar Job Portal.
- Click on the Weatherford Qatar job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Weatherford Qatar Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Weatherford Qatar Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Weatherford Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Weatherford Qatar Needed?
Answer:- Weatherford Recruiting for QAQC Supervisor job position.
- Which is the official Weatherford Qatar Careers Portal?
Answer:-www.weatherford.com is official Weatherford Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Weatherford Qatar Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- Candidate should have experience from relevant field Required for QAQC Supervisor job position.
- How to Apply for Weatherford Qatar QAQC Supervisor job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.